Thursday 6 December 2012

Quran & Arabic?



The Quran is a Universal Message . it is not meant to be read or understood by Arabs ,only. Allah doesn't see our accents, but yes we should try to read it correctly,as it is a divine message.

It was sent in Arabia, so it's language was Arabic!

[14:4] And We did not send any apostle but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly; then Allah makes whom He pleases err and He guides whom He pleases and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Prophet Muhammad S. was an Arab, too...!

35:24 Surely We have sent you with the truth as a bearer of good news and a warner; and there is not a people but a warner has gone among them.

44:58     So have We made it easy in your tongue that they may be mindful.


A Beautiful Message!

Allah chose Arabs to send his last and Final Message


34:43     And when Our clear communications are recited to them, they say: This is naught but a man who desires to turn you away from that which your fathers worshiped. And they say: This is naught but a lie that is forged. And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it comes to them: This is only clear enchantment.
34:44     And We have not given them any books which they read, nor did We send to them before you a warner.
34:45     And those before them rejected (the truth), and these have not yet attained a tenth of what We gave them, but they gave the lie to My apostles, then how was the manifestation of My disapproval?
34:46     Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that rise up for Allah's sake in twos and singly, then ponder: there is no madness in your fellow-citizen; he is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.
34:47     Say: Whatever reward I have asked of you, that is only for yourselves; my reward is only with Allah, and He is a witness of all things.
34:48     Say: Surely my Lord utters the truth, the great Knower of the unseen.
34:49     Say: The truth has come, and the falsehood shall vanish and shall not come back.
34:50     Say: If I err, I err only against my own soul, and if I follow a right direction, it ?s because of what my Lord reveals to me; surely He is Hearing, Nigh.


Readers may choose to read a good article ,which implies my understandings , too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment